July 18, 2008

"The Dark Knight"


Last night we went and saw the new movie, "The Dark Knight", at midnight. I don't know if I will ever go see a midnight movie again- I am so tired today! It was totally worth it, though. This movie is way good, and the Joker is the best character for sure. We went with Dave, Carly, Tom, Tony, Alli, Sara, Jamie, and two guys I didn't know and I don't think I met. It was a blast. There was a texting war before the movie started, which was funny because I don't know if Neil's phone will text again- He had to clean out his inbox about 5 times. I would highly recommend this film to anyone who is into the Batman films, because this one was a million times better than Batman Begins. Lots of action and some really funny parts too. Neil even really enjoyed it, and he is a hard person to please when it comes to movies. Check it out!

No comments: