August 29, 2008

My Needs: By Google

*RANDOM ALERT!* My cousin Crystal had a fun game on her blog, so I thought I would try it out! First, go to google and type in your name, followed by the word "needs". Now, list the first 10 things that come up. Here is mine.





1-Kami needs: advice for finding peace within


2-Kami needs: a clan


3-Kami needs: a tissue


4-Kami needs: a tribute


5-Kami needs: Kami time


6-Kami needs: bee sting remedies


7-Kami needs: yoga for children with special needs


8-Kami needs: to get some more traffic (huh?)


9-Kami needs: donations (yes please!)


10-Kami needs: total nutrition





This is totally random, but I thought it was pretty funny. I would love donations and a tribute, please! And some "Kami time" would be great too!



This is my idea of "Kami time"

1 comment:

Crystal and Dustun said...

ok off topic, they brought bunnies?! WTF?!! please blog and post pics of the weekend!