September 9, 2008

A Weekend Without Labor

Okay, so I know this is kinda late, but I thought I should talk about it anyway. My family has a cabin about 20 minutes outside of Montpelier, Idaho. Every Labor Day Weekend, we all head up there and relax! This year, there were a total of 28 people, 5 dogs, and 2 rabbits. (My brother Tim owns a couple of rabbits that he brought up with him.) The weather was pretty good on Saturday (so I was told) and then Sunday morning it was still sunny. Around 4:00, a storm rolled in and it rained all night and snowed a bit too! It was still fun and as always, there was really good food.
Chilling with Tim
Leila, the cutest boxer puppy ever!!!
Going four-wheeling

Tim & Alex

Travis is teaching Neil how to work the four-wheeler.

He got the hang of it!

Tim's rabbit. Yeah, that's a harness. And yeah, he takes the rabbit for walks.

2 comments:

Sara Jan Sorenson said...

It's a good thing they gave neil a helmet!!

Crystal and Dustun said...

a vest for the bunny so funny!