October 16, 2008

Hanjie-Obsessed


Okay, so I am following my cousin Sara's plea of blogging about something new. To start with, this is going to be really random. Anyway, I bought a book at Borders the other day that I cannot put down! It is one of those logic puzzle books and it is way too fun. It's called Hanjie and it's a little like Sudoku, but better because I don't have to only look at numbers! Basically, there is a grid with numbers on the side and you color in the squares based on certain numbered criteria, and it totally makes a picture when you're finished! It's way better than Sudoku because I kind of feel like I'm coloring and I don't feel like I'm doing math at all. Plus, I am SO bad at Sudoku, I just don't get it. So, if you feel like doing logic puzzles, I would check these out!

1 comment:

Crystal and Dustun said...

yeppers that sounds confusing to me.