November 21, 2008

Dreams be Dreams


Here's the game:

1. Put your iPod/sansa/music player of your choice on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 friends who might enjoy doing the meme as well as the person you got the meme from.

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
The Future Freaks Me Out- Motion City Soundtrack

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Timebomb- Beck (I thought I was kinda mellow...)

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Heading Home- Donovan Frankenreiter

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Your Guardian Angel- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Eyes on Fire- Blue Foundation (Twilight Soundtrack)

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
In Terms of Love- SHeDAISY

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Get Back- Demi Lovato

WHAT IS 2+2?
Ruby Blue- Roisin Murphy (Grey's Anatomy Soundtrack)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND(S)?
Sidewalks (Acoustic)- Story of the Year

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
My Heart- Paramore (Interesting...)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
The Best of What's Around- Dave Matthews Band

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Go Slowly- Radiohead (and Neil thought I didn't have any Radiohead on my iPod)

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Summer Skin- Death Cab for Cutie

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Shut Up and Drive- Rihanna (Probably not...)

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Kiss Kiss- Chris brown (Again, not so much.)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Come On Get Higher- Matt Nathanson (I will be higher up, hopefully)

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Miracle- Paramore

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Oxygen- Colbie Caillat

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Nine in the Afternoon- Panic At The Disco

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Suddenly I See- KT Tunstall (See what? I'm scared!)

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
The Warmth- Incubus (Well, I hate being cold, so this won't be so bad!)

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Spinning- Jack's Mannequin

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
One More Time- Daft Punk (Haha, this really does make me laugh because it reminds me of Night At The Roxbury!)

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Miss Murder- AFI

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Bullet proof- Radiohead (And the answer is yes)

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Here It Goes Again- OK Go (Maybe I'm scared of falling off the treadmill)

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Supermassive Black Hole- Muse (I guess not)

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
She Moves in Her Own Way- The Kooks

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
The Con- Tegan and Sara

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Dreams Be Dreams- Jack Johnson

This is pretty funny- your music can say a lot about you!
I tag EVERYONE who wants to play!

1 comment:

Super Sly said...

I did it! That was fun. I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have done my ENTIRE library, but oh well... It was interesting. Ha ha.