November 3, 2008

Just...Score...Already!!!




Neil, Tom, my Mom, and I all made the trek down to the first RSL playoff game ever on Saturday! They played Chivas USA in their new stadium. It was beautiful weather, even almost a little too hot, and the game was fantastic. There was lots of yelling at the referee to do, and tons of scoring chances by RSL. They had 21 total shots versus only 3 by Chivas USA. It was a little frustrating because with that many chances, you should finish already, but they made up for it in the 90th minute with a sweet goal. What a fun game and I am so glad they won! Now they go back to California to play Chivas USA at home in the second leg of the series.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Ohh I think it was the Chivas who played the LA Galaxy when I went.. Their fans are CRAAAAZAY. I thought I was going to get my head blown off by the illegal fireworks being lit off in the stands. Soccer games are nuts! They sure are fun though.

Super Sly said...

Neil's "scruff" puts Tom to shame!!!