December 29, 2008

White Christmas

Neil and I had a GREAT Christmas this year! We had lots of great food, and lots of great times with family. We spent Christmas Eve with my side of the family for dinner, and then we headed up to Neil's parent's house to hang out. We were even able to "catch" Santa Claus with our nephews Daniel and Nathan, who were spending the night. We headed back up to Neil's parent's house Christmas morning and helped cook a humongous breakfast, and then all the little kids played in the snow. After that, we went back to my mom's house and had another delicious dinner. We were so stuffed by then! That afternoon, we went to a movie. All in all, it was a great holiday for both of us. Santa brought me a new camera, which I am really excited about. It is just what I wanted! (Nikon D60, for those who care.) Anyway, we hope everyone's holiday was as great as ours was!

Andi, sledding outside of Grandma Essig's house

Nathan- what a cutie!

Mom and Me

Part of my mom's Christmas present

Grandma and our cat

Neil and Me

Tim & Alex

1 comment:

Super Sly said...

It has been SUCH a long time. So sad...