March 5, 2009

Trip To Salt Lake

Kami and I decided to take a day-trip to Salt Lake on Tuesday! It was quite fun. We left around 10 in the morning. We first stopped for lunch at Tucano's, a brazilian grill at the Gateway. It was really good.

Next, we went to TeamGear, a soccer store in Murray. We should never go to soccer stores because all we do is burn money. But at least its soccer stuff, I guess.

They didn't have the shirt I was looking for, so we next went to the new Real Salt Lake Team Store at the new stadium. We were in browsing and I found a jersey that I really liked so I picked my size out and looked at the tag. $100. Kami asked me how much it was. I told her and then said "ok," as I put the shirt down.

Next thing I know, the manager comes up and tells us that he "was just authorized to give us 50% off anything in the store!" Can you believe that? How lucky are we? We totally got the jersey, and a t-shirt and some sweet shorts. What a deal!

Anyway, then we went home. Fun day!

No comments: