September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

This weekend was busy but a good time! Neil's birthday was on September 3. There was lots of eating out and relaxing. The only real request Neil had for his birthday was an ice cream cake from Coldstone- Yummy!





And of course my weekend wouldn't have been complete without soccer in some form. The girl's team I coach went to Mayor's Cup in Bountiful. The girls played amazing and made it to the semifinals, tying a Premier state team to get there. I am so proud of the girls and it was fun!





We also went up to my family's cabin near Montpelier, Idaho from Saturday afternoon through Sunday evening. There was lots of yummy food and relaxing around the fire. S'mores, family, food, and laughter- that's what I love the most about Labor Day weekend at the cabin! My favorite part this weekend when Neil asked, "What's for breakfast? Cold cereal?" My cousin Melissa laughed and said, "Do we look like the kind of people who eat cold cereal?" We had hash browns, scrambled eggs, bacon and scones. So yeah, no cold cereal in my family. :)

We love the cabin!



Playing with Holly



No comments: