September 8, 2009

This Summer In Review

Neil and I haven't posted for a LONG time, so I thought I would do a post that summed up our summer. This is going to be a little lengthy, but there are lots of pictures to keep you entertained!

JUNE


The thing I think we both remember the most about June was running the Ragnar Relay. It was such a blast and also a very rewarding experience. SO much fun!



JULY

Fourth of July Weekend

We spent the Fourth of July with Neil's family, doing a number of different things. It was fun to spend so much time with everyone.

Fireworks

Water Baseball

Watching the CV Cruise-In


Andi watching the Cruise-In, I guess the horns were too loud!


Waiting for the Logan City Fireworks to start


Watching the Fireworks


Neil and I were able to go to the Park City Adult Soccer Tournament in July- it was way fun this year. The women's team I played on ended up making it to the semi-finals and lost to the team that won the whole thing. It's always fun to play soccer, but it was especially fun to play outdoor soccer again!





The U12 girls team I coach won Cache Valley Cup this year. What a fun tournament!



My 24th Birthday
Neil and I went to Bear Lake on my birthday and out to dinner. It was a fun and relaxing day.





Pioneer Day

Neil was in the Logan Pioneer Day Parade. He was able to ride with Greenline Scooters.

At the Real Salt Lake game on Pioneer Day. RSL ended up coming from behind to win the game and the fireworks after the game were great!


AUGUST

Leslie & Tyler's Wedding

Neil's cousin got married on August 8. The wedding and reception was gorgeous, and the fair theme was really fun. What a cool reception- where else could you get cotton candy, scones, caramel apples, snow cones, churros and more?







No comments: