November 23, 2009

New Moon- Finally!!!


Hurray! I finally got to see New Moon tonight! I went with a big group of friends and family- my mom, Joann, Carly, Carly's mom Bambi, Aunt Sue, Sherri, Jamie, and Alli. We went to Megaplex in Ogden where they have assigned seating, so... NO long lines! I feel like I have been waiting forever to see this... it was one of my favorite books of the series and I was so excited to see it after I found out they got a new director, and also knowing they would have a bigger budget on this one. I'm going to try to not ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it, but here are three of my opinions on the movie:

1. The kid who plays Jacob is RIPPED. Seriously. Edward might want to hit the gym a little more, he has some MAJOR competition.
2. The special effects on the wolves were better than I thought they would be- they were pretty intense. I can really see how they can take out vampires now, it totally makes sense.
3. The Volturi were super creepy. Jane was scary to the extreme and the fight scene was pretty cool! Again, better than the first movie for sure.

Ok, so hopefully I didn't spoil the movie for anyone- the ending was a real cliffhanger, so it's going to seem like a long wait for the Eclipse movie. Maybe I'll have to go see the movie again... Anyone up for it? :)

1 comment:

Joann said...

Meeeeee! I am totally up for seeing it again! I thought it was great. so great, that I am internally torn now between team Edward and team Jacob.