December 28, 2009

Holiday Memories

We had such a great Christmas this year. It was so much fun, with tons of food, family, and Christmas spirit. I think both Neil and I were reminded about how blessed we really are! We were able to spend a couple nights at my mom's house, and also do some fun stuff with his family. Santa was good to us this year and Neil got both the video camera and TomTom GPS he wanted. (Thanks for all the help from the family on the video camera!) I got pretty much everything I asked for and more, but the most important thing for me this year was spending some time with family. Here are some pictures and a video Neil created of our Christmas this year.

Sledding time


Temple Square a couple weeks ago

This is almost all the Essig's from Fred and Lester's family!




Love these kids!

Baby David- he's such a sweetheart!



 My cute mom


2 comments:

Becky said...

Love the pics and the video!! You two are the best!

Juicy said...

The video was awesome! Sledding...who knew it could look so much fun.