February 13, 2010

First Race of The Year

Today I ran in my first race of 2010! It was at the South Davis Recreation Center in Bountiful. The weather was cold and rainy, but I still had a good time. The distance was a 5k, and I didn't get a PR like I was hoping to, but it was a good start to my race year. I ended up taking fourth in my age division, which kinda stinks because the top 3 all won prizes, but I'm ok with it. It's just something to work towards for next time. My next race I'm planning is going to be in March in St. George, hopefully that one will be a lot warmer! My friend Sly ran the race as well and took first in her division. She's not first loser today, ha ha! Here are some pics.

Before the race
  After we finished
  
  This weirdo was wandering around- he had a good attitude about everything at least
 

No comments: