February 1, 2010

Voltron: Defender of the Universe



A few months back, after cleaning out my parent's basement, we came across a Voltron toy set. It was a toy that I had grown up with and really enjoyed to play with as a child. It had been a long time since I had seen Voltron. Anyway, even after cleaning out the basement, Voltron disappeared again from my parent's house. This time, I wasn't going to let Voltron out of my sight again. I have successfully spent some time on eBay over the last month and acquired all the pieces to Voltron in order to build my own defender. Anyway, here you go!



5 comments:

Tyler said...

I actually remember these things. Wow. Congrats on finishing your collection.

Becky said...

Dave is going to be jealous. Maybe I'll bring my boys over so they can see the museum exhibit. Go Voltron!!

Missy AKA Little Messy Missy said...

Sweet I so want that!

Super Sly said...

Unfortunately, Voltron is NOT an official member or relative of the Justice League. :(

Neil Essig said...

Tyler: Thanks, you're the man.
Becky: I know, and your boys are welcome over anytime they want. In fact, the candy bowl is even bigger now.
Melissa: I know! It's awesome.
Sly: He's not part of the Justice League because if he were, the show would have been terrible because no villain stands a chance against something so powerful.