November 21, 2010

Turkey Trot 2010

On Saturday, my mom and I ran the Smithfield Turkey Trot 5k. This was the first race she ever ran last year, so we wanted to make sure we did it again to see her improvement! She finished about 11 minutes faster than the year before, but more importantly, she is so much healthier this year than at this time last year. I'm proud of her and I know she can keep up the good work! Here are some pictures!

 Clowning around before the race


 Still running even with snow on the mountains! :)

2 comments:

Crystal and Dustun said...

I dont know what i love the most, your mom running and keeping up on her goals, or the snow on the mountains, or your face in the last picture. I love it all, Give your mom a big hug and congratulations for me!!

Little Messy Missy said...

xoxoxoxoxo