December 12, 2010

Temple Square

Yesterday, my family was able to see the Christmas lights at Temple Square. This is an annual event for Neil and I, and this year we were able to go with my mom, my brother Tim, and his girlfriend Melissa. I always love looking at the lights, and being on temple grounds is a great reminder every year what the Christmas season is about. After walking around the temple, we went to a great dinner at P.F. Chang's, which is always delicious! We had a great time, here are some pictures!




2 comments:

Rachel said...

Kami, your Mom looks so happy! She is beaming! It has been a long time since I have seen her so happy. Tim's girlfriend is so cute--tell him I said "Woot-Woo!"

Pam

Rachel said...

By the way, I used Rachel's google acct so I could leave a comment. See ya!

Pam