June 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom!


Today is my mom's birthday! Here are just a few reasons why I love my mom:

She is super super giving and generous.
She loves to cook and is amazing at it.
I have never met someone who didn't get along with her.
She says random funny things like: "Oh that meat isn't done yet? 'Blowtorch' it!" (Like it's a setting on the oven); "Better watch out, there's cowboys here."; "Ohhh... if I had known we were all going to be here, I would've brought brownies!".
She made a commitment to start running and has completed many races since then.
She always supported me in almost anything I wanted to do growing up (except for the things that weren't right for me, of course).
She has taught me everything I know!

Thanks Mom! You are the best! I hope you have a great birthday. We love you!

1 comment:

Domestic Diva said...

Yay!! Happy Birthday Mom! I agree that your mom is the best. Give her a hug from me. We need to get together with our moms in August.