August 18, 2011

Cousin Catch-Up

At the end of July, my Best Cousin came into town to visit! I only got to see her a couple of times, but we had a blast! We met up at P.F. Chang's in Salt Lake. Tim got to come, which was cool because I don't think he'd ever met Baby Ben. The food was great and the company was even better. After dinner, they came back to my house to watch the US Women's Soccer team play in the World Cup Final. Crystal was also thinking about buying my scooter, so she gave it a test drive. It was a fun day!

My delicious dessert

Life always looks a little better with dessert in your hands

Look at Ben staring at my cake... he wants it too!

The crew: Dustun, Crystal, Abby, me, Neil, Tim, Ben, and Amanda!

Crystal driving the scooter, notice how the boys are chasing behind her!

Love the pink helmet

Abby was yelling for her mom because Crystal drove away, ha ha

No comments: